What is the Crown Chakra?
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This chakra carries the energy of divine illumination and enlightenment. It is the source of our higher consciousness. When we fully open this chakra it channels the divine essence into our physical being. When all seven chakras are fully opened we are purified and the true essence of our being is understood.
The following is a list of questions to ask yourself so you can determine if this is an area that needs clearing.
- Are you dedicated to the divine consciousness?
- Do you trust your spiritual reality?
- Can you balance your spirituality and still remain grounded?
- Are you lacking faith because you only believe in your own abilities?
- Have you integrated your intuitive energy with your intellect?
Symptoms of an Unbalanced Crown Chakra
If you are suffering from some or all of the following symptoms then there is a high probability that your Crown Chakra needs to be balanced:
- Lack of understanding
- Lack of Inspiration
- Spiritual Cynicism
- Desensitized to the spirit realm
- Overly Materialistic
Issues resulting from an Unbalanced Crown Chakra
- Inability to Focus
- Deterioration of the central nervous system
- Accelerated Aging
Meditation to Balance your Sacral Chakra
Psychological Benefits of Meditation
Increasing your intelligence
Enhancing your creativity
Drastically improving your ability to think clearly
Physical Benefits of Meditation
Reduced muscular tension
Decreased high blood pressure
Ability to sleep more deeply and restfully
Emotional Benefits of Meditation
Improved sense of positivity
Spiritual Benefits of Meditation
A greater sense of purpose and meaning in their lives
A feeling of connectedness to others
Healing Foods to Balance your Crown Chakra
This chakra is not nourished in the same way as the other six chakras. It is a chakra associated with spirit rather than the physical so it does not thrive on typical foods as the others do. It does thrive on sustenance that is derived from the sun, air and love.
Aromatherapy for the Crown Chakra
There are a number of scents that can stimulate the Crown Chakra such as:
- Sage – Removes negative energy from your home.
Gemstones Therapy for the Crown Chakra
- Amethyst – Aids in spiritual awareness and achieving inner peace.
- Quartz Crystal – Helps you to connect with your inner being.
Bach Flowers Remedies for the Crown Chakra
- Wild Rose – Use this if you have given up on life and are just going with the flow with no effort to improve anything.
- Mustard – Use this if everything looks hopeless or you become depressed for no apparent reason
- White Chestnut – If you need control of your thoughts due to continuous negative thoughts or ongoing mental arguments.