We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The heart chakra connects you to your emotions. This chakra allows you to love and give unconditionally. The energy from this area integrates the physical reality with your spiritual connection.
The following is a list of questions to ask yourself so you can determine if this is an area that needs clearing.
- Are you having problems with relationships?
- Do you have problems keeping friends?
- Do you feel isolated?
- Are you unable to love yourself and others?
- Do you have difficulty letting others into your life?
Symptoms of an Unbalanced Heart Chakra
If you are suffering from some or all of the following symptoms then there is a high probability that your Heart Chakra needs to be balanced:
- Withholding Love
- Controlling and demanding
- Lack of Empathy
Issues resulting from an Unbalanced Heart Chakra
- Heart Disorders
- Lung Disorders
- Circulatory Dysfunction
- Weak Immune System
- Shoulders carry a lot of tension
Mediatation to Balance your Heart Chakra
Psychological Benefits of Meditation
Increasing your intelligence
Enhancing your creativity
Drastically improving your ability to think clearly
Physical Benefits of Meditation
Reduced muscular tension
Decreased high blood pressure
Ability to sleep more deeply and restfully
Emotional Benefits of Meditation
Improved sense of positivity
Spiritual Benefits of Meditation
A greater sense of purpose and meaning in their lives
A feeling of connectedness to others
Healing Foods to Balance your Heart Chakra
- Green Colored Foods such as broccoli, kale, cabbage and leafy greens. These are rich in chlorophyll.
- Green Tea
Aromatherapy for the Heart Chakra
There are a number of scents that can stimulate the heart chakra such as:
- Rose – Provides emotional balance
- Jasmine– Provides emotional balance
- Eucalyptus – Good for balancing the repertory system
- Peppermint– Good for balancing the repertory system
- Sandalwood– Provides emotional balance
Gemstones Therapy for the Heart Chakra
- Rose Quartz
- Green Aventurine
These will stimulate the energy of the heart. As always use your intuition to use the best gemstone for you. The Rose Quartz has the best overall healing qualities.
Bach Flowers Remedies for the Heart Chakra
- Chicory – Use this if you are using possessive love over others to the point of driving them away. This kind of love will make the other person dependant on you.
- Beech – If you cannot tolerate difference and are lacking compassion towards others this can help.
- Red Chestnut – Use this if you are excessively worried about your loved ones and are constantly fearful for them.