What is the Solar Plexus Chakra?
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Solar Plexus Chakra
The Solar Plexus Chakra is associated with your mental awareness and connects you to your mind power. This is the center where you learn and comprehend. You emit optimism and confidence from this area. This area also governs your ego and will power.
The following is a list of questions to ask yourself to see if this area needs clearing:
- Are you so flexible that you are unable to focus and concentrate?
- Is your confidence very low so that you are always concerned with what other people think?
- Do you take on too much responsibility because you think you always know best?
- Are you afraid to be alone?
- Are you always doing everything yourself because you are a perfectionist?
Symptoms of an Unbalanced Solar Plexus Chakra
If you are suffering from some or all of the following symptoms then there is a high probability that your Solar Plexus Chakra needs to be balanced:
- If you lack will power and easily give in to others
- If you lack self esteem
- If you can never seem to get things done
- If you lack energy and are tired all of the time
- If you suffer from anxiety
Issues resulting from an Unbalanced Solar Plexus Chakra
- Digestive Disorders
- Blood Sugar Issues including Diabetes
- Chronic Fatigue
- Liver Problems
- Gall Bladder Issues
Meditation to Balance your Solar Plexus Chakra
Psychological Benefits of Meditation
Increasing your intelligence
Enhancing your creativity
Drastically improving your ability to think clearly
Physical Benefits of Meditation
Reduced muscular tension
Decreased high blood pressure
Ability to sleep more deeply and restfully
Emotional Benefits of Meditation
Improved sense of positivity
Spiritual Benefits of Meditation
A greater sense of purpose and meaning in their lives
A feeling of connectedness to others
Healing Foods to Balance your Solar Plexus Chakra
- Yellow Colored Food such as corn, yellow apples and yellow tomatoes
- Grains and Fiber
- Peppermint and chamomile tea
Aromatherapy for the Solar Plexus Chakra
There are a number of scents that can stimulate the sacral chakra such as:
Gemstones Therapy for the Solar Plexus Chakra
Choose Orange colored gemstones to stimulate the energy of your Solar Plexus Chakra.
- Yellow Jasper
Bach Flowers Remedies for the Solar Plexus Chakra
- Impatiens – Helps with impatience and anger
- White Chestnut – Keeps negative or unwanted thoughts away
- Hornbeam – If just thinking of what you need to do makes you tired
- Larch – Builds confidence and self esteem
- Scleranthus – Helps bring focus to make decisions
Back Flowers remedies are meant to be placed under the tongue before swallowing. Make sure you follow the label for directions.