We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
How often have you wondered what your dog was trying to tell you with those long stares? Working with an animal communicator allows you to have a two way conversation with your horse, dog , cat, or other animal friend.
One of the ways animals communicate is telepathically. This is simply a mind to mind communication. People have developed verbal and written skills and we’ve let our telepathic skills diminish. This ability can be rekindled.
In our session, I will give you tips about how to start this type communication yourself.
Telepathic communication gives you a mind-to-mind connection unlimited by geographic location. I work with people and their animals all over the United States, Canada, and Europe.
There are many ways to use a communication session.
* Behavioral issues can be addressed and misunderstandings cleared up. You can check on health issues. While I am not a vet, and do not diagnose, often I pick up symptoms and refer the people to the vet. Vet confirmation of my readings has built my confidence in the information that I receive.
* You can talk to your animals and explain an upcoming vacation or trip to the kennel or vet.
* Giving animals in the house a “heads up” on a new member of the family eases the transition tremendously.
* Including your animal in the decision about medical treatment and the right time to die can make that process easier.
* Some people find peace of mind talking to their beloved friends after they have died.
* In general, telepathic communication increases the bond between you and your animal.
Cindy Smith – http://www.animalsmith.com